ATM is a Sollerer Group company and is 100% family owned.
Alexander and Markus Sollerer are CEO's of ATM.
The roots of our production plant are in the 1950’s in the former DDR
as when the “Kühlautomat Berlin” factory was founded.
In the 1990 when the DDR collapsed, “Kühlautomat” was bought by GEA
and the pressure vessel production was separated from “Kühlautomat”.
The pressure vessel production was then taken over in 2010
by the Sollerer family.
Our Team has a long history in building Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessel.
Our customers are the GEA Group, Wettstein AG Switzerland, Parker, Climatic, Kreutzträger and other international companies.
Production Halls: 2 ; 1 cabin for shotblasting and 2 cabins for painting
- Welding machines MIG/MAG and E-Puls up to 500A
- Welding machines TIG up to 300A
- Hydraulic Press
- Submerged arc welding: up to diameter 2,5m and length up to 5m
- Cabin for shotblasting: 6,4 x 13,5 m
- Cabin for painting: 2 cabins each 6,4 x 13,5 m heated
- CNC Machine: 1 piece
- Lathes: 4 pieces
- Automatic saw: 2 pieces
- rolling machine: 2 pieces for plate 3-35 mm, width 2,5m diameter 323,9-3000 mm
- Gas-cutting machine: 1 piece for plates up to 3x6 m
- Orbital welding machines: 5 pieces WIG, also for Ti welding, Polysoude TS2000
- Tube expanding machine: 2 pieces Maus Italy; 1 piece Krais
- Orbital lathe: 1 piece
- CNC drilling machine: 1 piece up to diameter: 800 mm
- Factory cranes: 2 pieces 22 tons
- Fork lifts: 2
- Turning devices: several up to 60 tons
- X-Ray 225kV up to 50mm steel
- Ultrasonic testing
- Penetrant testing
- MT testing